WC Catalog Enquiry converts your WooCommerce store into a catalog site, fully or partially. With this feature enriched plugin one can have both shop and catalog simultaneously. In addition, one can also use this plugin to get product enquiries from buyers via enquiry form. Install it now and create your own catalog site over just a few clicks.
Go Pro! Try our all new WC Catalog Enquiry Pro.
WC Catalog Enquiry Features
Following is a non-comprehensive list of the FREE features of our catalog plugin:
- Hide “Add to Cart” button from single product page or any other page (catalog, shop etc.)
- Hide product price for all users or guests (non registered users)
- Admin can allow product selling for selected product categories. Other product categories will be shown in catalog.
- Admin can allow product selling for specific products. Other products will be shown in catalog
- Admin can restrict the store for selected users. Other users will see catalog only
- Add a custom button/custom link in single product page or for all products in shop page
- Choose the group you want to apply catalog settings (registered, non registered users)
- Enable/disable the exclusion rules in a click
- Responsive product enquiry form
- Customizable form fields
- Change labeling for enquiry form headers and fields from backend settings
- Captcha support on enquiry form
- Fully customizable enquiry button
- Add Enquiry button anywhere in single product page via shortcode [wce_enquiry_button]
WC Catalog Enquiry Pro features
Pro provides more control, more features and an additional support of WC Marketplace, the highest rated multi vendor plugin for WooCommerce.
- Enquiry Dashboard – Admin will have a list of all enquiries and may take necessary action as per requirement.
- Enquiry Cart – Enable user to send enquiries about multiple products.
- Form Builder – Define what information they need from the user by creating their own enquiry form.
- Wide range of email templates to choose from.
- Enquiry Reply from Enquiry Dashboard
- Enquiry Status modify from Enquiry Dashboard
- Create custom email subject (for single product query).
- Allow customers to have a copy of the enquiry via email.
- Define where enquiry button would be positioned.
- Create own button style.
- Use Add to cart with Catalog mode
- Can add mini enquiry cart widget
- Enquire about multiple product
- Access Enquiry Cart
If you have WC Marketplace installed, then use Vendor can
- Choose vendor specific email template.
- Vendor can allow product selling for specific OWN products. Other products will be shown in the catalog.
- Vendor can exclude their products from the enquiry.
- Allow customers have a copy of the enquiry through email.
- Create own button style
- Create custom enquiry button text
- Use Add to cart with Catalog mode
For more information or to go pro, visit our plugin website
We are adding new features as you are reading. So if your required feature is currently not available, feel free to request in the support forum.
- WooCommerce 3.6+
- WordPress 4.4+
- WC Marketplace – demo
- The theme should be WooCommerce standards compliant.
- WPML compatible
This plugin is highly configurable, with options to customize almost every feature you may think of.
All we want is love. We are extremely responsive about support requests – so if you face a problem or find any bugs, shoot us a mail or post it in the support forum, and we will respond within 24 hours(during business days). If you get the impulse to rate the plugin low because it is not working as it should, please do wait for our response because the root cause of the problem may be something else.
It is extremely disheartening when happy users downrate a plugin for no fault of the plugin.
- Upload the
WC Catalog Enquiryfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR search for “WC Catalog Enquiry” from your WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin settings through the “WC Catalog Enquiry settings” menu on your WordPress admin panel.
- Now click on the settings link and configure the plugin as per your requirement.
This plugin is created for WooCommerce. One must have WooCommerce is installed in his WordPress website to use this plugin.
If you have not installed WooCommerce on your WordPress website, then first install the WooCommerce plugin from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/.
If you are new on WordPress and don’t know to how to install a WordPress plugin then follow the link https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins.
You can find the setup guide of installing the WordPress plugin there.
WC Catalog Enquiry maintains the standardization of woo themes. We working on the hooks and filter to add more functionality.