Crawls your website-pages based on any XML sitemap. If you have a caching plugin this will keep your cache warm.
Speeds up your site.
Compatible with following elements: < sitemap > < url >
All urls in your sitemap will be visited by the plugin to keep the cache up to date.
Will show average page load times and pages visited.
Needs google XML sitemap to read the generated XML file.
Needs a cronjob (wget or curl) to call the plugin. You need to setup the cronjob yourself! (Or ask your sysadmin to help you).
* Coding by: MijnPress.nl Twitter profile More plugins
* Crawl script idea by http://blogs.tech-recipes.com/johnny/2006/09/17/handling-the-digg-effect-with-wordpress-caching/
- Upload directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit Plugins menu to view your Warm cache options.
- Run a cronjob. See the menu for the cronjob URL.
Run it as often as you like, preferably more often then your
page cache expiration time.
Example: Page cache expiration = 1 hour, so set your cronjob at 30 minutes.
Set it higher when you have lots of pages