Vistag brings a tool for web publishers and bloggers which can make their photos more interactive and – on top of it – buyable. In three simple steps, rigtht on your website, you can put tags into your photos and label the products shown. You can add vistags of products, brands and short texts.
When you start using vistags on your website, it will:
- increase your Click Through Rate,
- increase your conversions,
- improve the user experience – no one has to scroll down under the pictures seeking for product links or more information any more.
Besides the tagging tool, Vistag provides users with analytics, which can help them to understand how their visual content works. In the dashboard you will get information about which tags were mostly used (e.g. red skirt, Nike, Festina) or how much time users had spent hovering over the photos and on the particular products.
Vistag is a perfect tool for bloggers and web publishers who are working with visual content.
There are three Vistag designs and three color versions.
Vistags are Affiliate Links friendly.
From within WordPress
1. Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
2. Search for ‘Vistag’
3. Click ‘Install’
4. Activate Vistag plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
5. Go to “after activation” below.
1. Upload the plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
2. Activate Vistag plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
3. Go to “after activation” below.
1. Visit the new ‘Vistag’ tab in the left sidebar menu.
2. Click the ‘Log In’ button. This will redirect you to the official Vistag.com site where you log in or sign up. Then the page redirect you back to the WordPress administration.
3. After redirect, you will see message ‘Vistag plugin has been installed’. Now you can edit photos directly on your site outside the WordPress administration.