Vik Booking for WordPress
The famous Booking Engine and PMS online software for accommodations is now available also for WordPress as a Native Plugin!
If you are looking for a reliable reservation system for a Hotel, B&B, Villa, Apartments, Hostel or any similar accommodation, then you have found the right plugin. In fact, Vik Booking is a PCI-DSS Compliant Hotel Booking Engine used by thousands of properties every day.
Vik Booking was born in 2010 for a different web-software (CMS) than WordPress, and that’s how it became famous. The same powerful framework is now at the service of all webmasters, designers and web-agencies that work with WordPress. It’s definitely the hotel reservation plugin that you, or your client, were looking for.
This is the free version of the plugin, but you can upgrade to the Pro version at any time from your wp-admin section. Experience the power of a true and internal Booking Engine that competes with the best ones of the world!
Visit VikWP.com for more details.
Some of the unique features
- Custom Rate Plans (Refundable, Flexible, Non Refundable rates)
- Rooms, Room Types and Sub-Units management functions
- Availability Calendars and Occupancy Overview
- Bookings Management made right
- Feature-rich Back-end section
- Front-end customizable booking process
- 8 different Views for the front-end (8 Types of Shortcode for your pages)
- Compliant with any Pricing Model: Per Occupancy, Per Day, By LOS etc..
- Housekeeping features with Tableaux, festivities and room-day notes
- Permissions/ACL Management functions for the various WP Users Roles
- Multi-language support with built-in translation functions
- Channel Manager compatible. We are a Certified Channel Manager Provider
Some of Pro version features
- Seasonal Rates and Rates Calendar with 1-click modification
- Booking Restrictions: Min, Max LOS, CTA/CTD, Forced Arrival/Departure days
- Custom Payment Gateways (over 60 available on VikWP.com)
- SMS Gateways for automated notifications
- Custom Cron Jobs Scheduling for automated tasks (reminders, invoices)
- Customers Management functions, sales channels and commissions
- Graphs and Statistics
- Custom Options, Extra Services, Extra Fees
- Add, Remove or Switch rooms from existing bookings
- PMS Reports with extendable Framework
- Registration functions: check-in, check-out, no-show
- Pretty much anything a hotelier needs
Interested in, curious about the Pro version?
You should take a look with your own eyes at the demo website to see what you can do with Vik Booking. Do not stop at the front-end though, make sure to visit the wp-admin section too.
Installation through the WordPress Plugins Browser
- Search for “Vik Booking” in the Add Plugin section of your website back-end
- Install the Plugin by clicking on the apposite button
- Activate the Plugin by using the apposite activation button
- A link to access and configure Vik Booking will be visible in the left-menu
- Enjoy it
Alternative Installation Method
You can only install the free version of Vik Booking, not the Pro version. If for some reasons the WordPress Repository installation won’t work, you can contact us to receive the zip installer file and upload it via FTP onto your server.
- Download the installer zip file from VikWP.com
- Unzip the archive on your computer’s local drive
- Upload via FTP the unzipped folder vikbooking onto your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Log in to your wp-admin section and activate the plugin