Simple plugin which gives you the extensive functionality to manage Zoom Meetings, Webinars, Recordings, Users, Reports from your WordPress Dashboard. Now, with capability to add your own post as a meeting. Create posts as meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard to show in the frontend as a meeting page. Allow users to directly join via that page with click of a button.
- Manage WordPress posts and link them to Live Zoom meetings and Zoom Webinars.
- Override single and archive page templates via your theme.
- JOIN DIRECTLY VIA WEB BROWSER FROM FRONTEND !
- Start Links for post authors.
- CountDown timer to Meeting start shows in individual meeting page.
- Start time and join links are shown according to local time compared with zoom timezone.
- Show user recordings based on Zoom Account.
- Display Webinars via Shortcode
- WCFM Integration( See EXTENDING AND MAKING MEETINGS PURCHASABLE section )
- WooCommerce Integration( See EXTENDING AND MAKING MEETINGS PURCHASABLE section )
- WooCommerce Appointments Integration( See EXTENDING AND MAKING MEETINGS PURCHASABLE section )
- WooCommerce Bookings Integration( See EXTENDING AND MAKING MEETINGS PURCHASABLE section )
- Developer Friendly
- Daily and Account Reports
- Shortcode Template Customize
- Import your Zoom Meetings into your WordPress Dashboard in one click.
EXTENDING AND MAKING MEETINGS PURCHASABLE:
- Integration with WooCommerce and Zoom Meetings Countdown page.
- Purchasable Single Meetings !
- WP-Cron emails before 24 hours of the meeting.
- Separate meeting list page in my-account section.
- Integration with WooCommerce Bookings
- Automated WooCommerce Booking meeting process.
- Individual Booking Product Meetings
- Individual Booking Product Hosts
- Individual Booking product meeting links for each bookings.
- Integration with WCFM
- Integration with WooCommerce Product Vendors
- Integration with Booked Appointments.
- Integration with WooCommerce Appointments.
& more functionalities and integrations are on its way!
You can find more information on the Pro version on website: codemanas.com
If you use Zoom Meetings > Add new section i.e Post Type meetings then you might need to override the template. Currently this plugin supports default templates.
REFER FAQ to override page templates!
- Enables direct integration of Zoom into WordPress.
- Compatible with LearnPress, LearnDash 3.
- Enables most of the settings from zoom via admin panel.
- Provides Shortcode to conduct the meeting via any WordPress page/post or custom post type pages
- Separate Admin area to manage all meetings.
- Can add meeting links via shortcode to your WooCommerce product pages as well.
Zoom Web SDK Notice from Zoom Itself
The Web SDK enables the development of video applications powered by Zoom’s core framework inside an HTML5 web client through a highly optimized WebAssembly module.
As an extension of the Zoom browser client, this SDK is intended for implementations where the end user has a low-bandwidth environment, is behind a network firewall, or has restrictions on their machine which would prevent them from installing the Zoom Desktop or Mobile Clients.
You can get your shorcodes from individual meetings after creating certain meeting. (From version 3.1.8+)
[zoom_api_link meeting_id=”123456789″ link_only=”no”] – Just enter your meeting ID and you are good to show your meeting in any page. Adding link_only=”yes” would show join link only. See Usage Documentation for more detail on usage.
[zoom_api_webinar webinar_id=”YOUR_WEBINAR_ID” link_only=”no”] – Show webinar details based on webinar ID.
[zoom_list_meetings per_page=”5″ category=”test,test2,test3″ order=”DESC” filter=”no”] – Show list of meetings in frontend via category, Edit shortcode template for table view.
[zoom_list_webinars per_page=”5″ category=”test,test2,test3″ order=”DESC” filter=”no”] – Show list of webinars in frontend via category, Edit shortcode template for table view.
[zoom_list_host_meetings host=”your_host_id”] – Show list of meetings in frontend for specific HOST ID.
[zoom_recordings host_id=”YOUR_HOST_ID” downloadable=”yes”] – Show list of recordings based on HOST ID. By default downloadable is set to false.
[zoom_recordings_by_meeting meeting_id=”MEETING_ID” downloadable=”yes”] – which shows recordings based on meeting ID.
There’s a GIT repository if you want to contribute a patch. Please check issues. Pull requests are welcomed and your contributions will be appreciated.
Please consider giving a 5 star thumbs up if you found this useful.
Search for the plugin -> add new dialog and click install, or download and extract the plugin, and copy the the Zoom plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.