User Blocker plugin provide the ability to admin to block or unblock user accounts quickly and effortlessly. User can be blocked by Roll or username for specific day & time OR date range Or permanently. When someone tries to log in, and if that user blocked then a friendly error message is displayed on the login screen. You can unblock accounts at any time you want.
Also admin can view blocked user list and quickly search user and unblock account if require.
User Blocker Plugin Features
- Block user by time (FROM-time to TO-time) for certain week days
- Block user by date (FROM-date to TO-date)
- Block user Permanently
- Unblock user any time
- Block user by UserName OR by Role
- Customizable message for each blocked User OR Blocked Role
- View blocked user list By Time, By Date and Permanently blocked users.
- Easy to search any blocked user by username/ email / First name to view blocking status and modify or remove blocking
You have any suggestion with User Blocker plugin or you found a bug, please contact us at support.solwininfotech.com.
Only administrators are allowed to use this system. People with lower access levels are neither shown the new bulk actions, nor are they allowed to change the status of accounts.
Important: Plugin does not deactivate any Admin users.
From your WordPress Dashboard
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for User Blocker
- Click on Install Now button
- Click on Activate Now after installed in backend
- Download User Blocker
- Upload the user-blocker directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using one of your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc.)
- Activate User Blocker from your plugins page.