Unlimited Addon For Elementor is a collection of powerful widgets that works perfectly with Elementor page builder. It has 36+ widgets so you can easy-to-use elements those were designed to make your next WordPress page.
36+ Free Widgets
- Card Carousel
- Team Carousel
- Business Hours
- Pricing Table
- Ninja Form
- Logo Slider
- Interactive Banner
- Info Box
- Image carousel
- Filterable Gallery
- Duel Heading
- Call To Action
- Contact Form 7
- Animation Box
- Advanced Tab
- Testimonial Carousel
- Duel Button
- Icon Box
- Icon Box Carousel
- Image Gird
- Service Box
- Service Box Carousel
- Another Addon Cooming Soon….
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Note : This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Plugin official website address
What is unlimited elements for Elementor?
Take your Elementor page building experience to the next level with Unlimited Elements for Elementor. This is the last widget pack you will need. Find everything in one place and get more than +100 free widgets for your Elementor website.
Are unlimited elements free?
Already Use Unlimited Elements. Get it for free and purchase the premium version after you fall in love. I really enjoy the huge variety of widgets that are built into this product. This product will save you a lot of time and stress.
Can you use other plugins with Elementor?
Elementor works great with any well-written plugin, including Yoast SEO, CSS Hero, WooCommerce, WPML, BuddyPress, Polylang, CF7 and more.
Is there a free version of Ultimate Addons for Elementor?
The Ultimate Addons for Elementor works great with both, the free version of Elementor as well as Elementor Pro.
How do I add Ultimate Addons to Elementor?
- Login to our store.
- Go to Account-> Downloads.
- Download the plugin. You’ll get a zip file on your computer.
- On your WordPress website, install the zip file like you install any other plugin.
- Activate the plugin.