Ultimate WooCommerces Auction plugin allows easy and quick way to add your products as auctions on your site.
Simple and flexible, Lots of features, very configurable. Easy to setup. Great support.
1. Collect Credit Card and Automatically Debit Winning Amount 2. Users can add auctions 3. Automatic or Proxy Bidding 4. SMS Notification 5. Soft-Close or Anti-Sniping feature to extend time 6. Automatic and Manual Relisting of Expired Auction 7. Add Auction for Future Dates. 8. Add Silent auctions 9. Variable Increment 10. Buyer's Premium 11. Reverse Bidding Engine 12. Bulk Import 13. Live Bidding without page refresh 14. Delete User Bids 15. Support Virtual Products 16. WPML and LocoTranslate Compatible 17. Widgets - Expired, Future 18. Custom Emails 19. Many Shortcodes & Filters
1. Registered User can place bids 2. Ajax Admin panel for better management. 3. Add standard auctions for bidding 4. Buy Now option 5. Show auctions in your timezone 6. Set Reserve price for your product 7. Set Bid incremental value for auctions 8. Ability to edit, delete & end live auctions 9. Re-activate Expired auctions 10. Email notifications to bidders for placing bids 11. Email notification to Admin for all activity 12. Email Sent for Payment Alerts 13. Outbid Email sent to all bidders who has been outbid. 14. Count Down Timer for auctions. 15. Ability to Cancel last bid and Much more...
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Latest WooCommerce Plugin
To do an automatic install of our plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Auction” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found “Ultimate WooCommerce Auction Plugin” by “Nitesh Singh”, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Once installed, simply click “Activate”.
After you have setup WooCommerce and activated our plugin, you should add a product. You can do it via WordPress Dashboard, navigate to the Products menu and click Add New.
While adding product, choose “product data = Auction Product”. Add data to relevant fields and publish it.
Your auction product should now be ready and displayed under “Shop” page. If you have problems please open discussion in support forum.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here. Kindly follow these instructions for WooCommerce Plugin and then for our plugin.
Then kindly follow step 4 and 5 from “Automatic Installation”.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.