Ultimate Dashboard allows you to create a custom WordPress dashboard for you and your clients.
Replace the default WordPress dashboard widgets with your own and give the WordPress dashboard a more meaningful use.
Ultimate Dashboard is a clean & lightweight plugin that was made to optimize the user experience for clients in the WordPress admin.
Customize the WordPress Dashboard today!
Remove dashboard widgets
Remove all or individual default WordPress widgets with just a click.
Create your own widgets
Create icon, text & HTML widgets to create a customized client dashboard and send your customer to the key areas of their website – or anywhere else!
Completely customize the WordPress login screen & apply your own branding.
Clean up the WordPress admin
Remove things like the “Help” tab and “Screen Options” tab from the WordPress admin area & customize the WordPress footer & version text.
Add Custom CSS
Add your custom CSS to the WordPress dashboard and/or the entire WordPress admin area.
Create Custom Admin Pages
Create custom Top-Level & Sub-Menu pages using HTML, CSS or the default WordPress WISIWYG Editor and add them to the WordPress admin menu.
- Replace the WordPress dashboard headline
- Define a text/icon & headline color for your Ultimate Dashboard widgets
- Hide the WordPress admin bar from the frontend
- Export/import dashboard widgets & settings
- Remove data on uninstall
For more features, check out Ultimate Dashboard PRO.
Ultimate Dashboard PRO
- Remove 3rd party widgets
- Restrict widgets & admin pages to specific users or user roles
- White Label WordPress
- Advanced Login Customizer
- Create Custom Admin Pages in Elementor & Beaver Builder
- Create video widgets
- Create contact form widgets
- WordPress multisite support
Learn more about Ultimate Dashboard PRO
If you like Ultimate Dashboard, make sure to check out our other products:
- Download the ultimate-dashboard.zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
ultimate-dashboardfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
To access the settings page navigate to Settings > Ultimate Dashboard through your WordPress menu.
To create new Dashboard Widgets, navigate to Dashboard > Dashboard Widgets through wour WordPress menu.