Tweet Wheel plugin helps you to share your WordPress posts, pages, products and any post type on Twitter automatically without your supervision. Promote your WordPress website on Twitter by tweeting regularly to earn more followers and drive more traffic.
*demo shows the pro version of the plugin, some features aren’t available in the free one, so please read the list below
- Automated queueing system, which is the core of the plugin. It handles all the automation.
- Multi-templating for posts helps you to specify limitless amount of tweet variations for each post.
- Advanced scheduling gives you more control over time of tweetings. Specify days and times at which you want your post published.
- Handling of custom post types – fully compatible with woocommerceshop products!
- Customising the queue let’s you to supervise the order in which posts are tweeted.
- Looping is optional, but very useful. If on, it will automatially append just tweeted post at the end of queue. Keeps going infinitely this way.
- Pausing and resuming queue comes useful when you need a bit more control. No need to deactivate the plugin to put it on hold.
- Convenient bulk actions – queue, dequeue and exclude multiple posts at once.
- Simple view which minifies the queue look so you can fit more items on your screen – helpful for shuffling!
- Health check tab that let’s you know if your website is ready for Tweet Wheel and what to fix.
- And much more…
Upgrade to PRO
We have just empowered the PRO version with many amazing changes suggested by our community. Make sure to check out the demo link above and our website for more information!
- One-click Twitter authorisation – no need for Twitter Developer account!
- Unlimited queues
- New type of scheduling by specific date
- Attach multiple media per template
- Use your favorite domain for shortening URLs (by Bit.ly)
- Tweet on demand
- E-mail notifications about occurred events
- History log telling you what was happening within a queue
- User role management – restrict access to the plugin by a role
- Enjoy the mobile-friendly interface
- Fill up the queue using filtering by date range, amount and post type
- Plenty improvements which overally boost user experience and easy of use
- Premium support
If you have a suggestion for improvement or a new feature, feel free to use the Support forum.
Want regular updates? Follow us on Twitter
- WordPress 4.4
- PHP version 5.4
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- WP Cron enabled in your WordPress installation
- Twitter application with read & write permissions
There are two ways to install Tweet Wheel
via WordPress plugin upload – automated
Navigate to Plugins > Upload New Plugin and upload the zip file you have downloaded. Voilla!
via FTP client – manual
- Unzip the zip file you have downloaded
- Upload unzipped folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Tweet Wheel > Authorize, provide required details and authorize our plugin to access your Twitter acount