FOR WORDPRESS 5.x please install Classic Editor Plugin
That will give you an option to add new shortcodes to the editor.
Install our wordpress travel plugin to your website and help your visitors to find the cheapest flights and hotels. Widgets, tables, forms — all of these can be installed in just a few clicks, making your users happy and bringing you steady income.
Note: It has nothing to do with advertising. We offer in-demand and useful services!
This wordpress travel plugin is a very good solution for travel bloggers, travel agencies and travel-related websites.
What the “Travelpayouts” plugin can offer:
- for your website visitors: 11 different tables and widgets helping your website visitors to find the best offers according to their travel needs.
- for you: a new source of income and added value to your website. Also you can create your own Flights Search White Label.
How it works?
- Install and activate our plugin. You place our widgets right in your posts and help visitors to book favorable flights, hotels and other services.
- Visitor pays for the service. The client is happy to grab a great deal and gets to have an unforgettable journey, while we pay you a reward.
- You get profits. Your earnings will be displayed in your Travelpayouts Dashboard and in your plugin. We make scheduled, automated, monthly payouts.
How much will I earn?
You will earn up to 70% from the commission advertiser gets for each sale.
On average, our Affiliate earns 7$ from each sold air ticket and 20$ from each sold hotel booking (with booking amount that equals to approx. 400$).
What features does this travel plugin have?
Plugin allows to get the following tools added to your WordPress posts:
- 11 customizable tables with flight information
- 2 customizable tables with hotel prices and info
- Search Forms
- Low cost flights and hotels Map
- Low prices Calendar
- Hotel Widget
- Popular flight destinations Widget
- Send your visitor to your own flight or hotel White Label or to our domains in different languages (45 to choose from).
- Your own language in tables (editable)
Currencies supported in tables and widgets (some of them aren’t available in all widgets):
- Russian ruble RUB
- US Dollar USD
- Euro EUR
- Brazilian Real BRL
- Canadian Dollar CAD
- Swiss Franc CHF
- Hong Kong Dollar HKD
- Indonesian Rupiah IDR
- Indian Rupee INR
- New Zealand Dollar NZD
- Filipino Peso PHP
- Polish Zloty PLN
- Singapore Dollar SGD
- Thai Baht THB
- British Pound GBP
- South African Rand ZAR
- Ukrainian Hryvnia UAH
- And many more
Other currencies and languages are supported by widgets that can be get directly from Travelpayouts.com.
We recommend that you get acquainted to the detailed information on Travelpayouts WP plugin features.
Dozens of useful articles in Travelpayouts Knowledge Base, always available at: support.travelpayouts.com
What sites do we search and compare airfares and hotel prices on
We help to find cheap airfares comparing prices at Expedia, Bravofly, Vayama, Travelgenio, Smartfares and others travel companies and showing the cheapest one to a user.
Hotels prices compared on such booking platforms as agoda.com, booking.com, easytobook.com, happyrooms, hotel.com, ostrovok.ru, hotel.info, hrs.com and many others.
- Install Travelpayouts WordPress plugin either through WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- After activating the plugin, enter your Travelpayouts marker and API token to enable the plugin’s features.
- If you don’t yet have a Travelpayouts account, you can quickly create one at Travelpayouts.com and come back to the plugin to enter your personal API token and marker. Registration is free and takes no time at all.
- Press the Save button to save settings.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go! Insert our tools by using WordPress editor.
Changing default settings
You can set up default settings for tables (“Flight tickets” tab), widgets (“Widgets” tab) and other settings (“Settings” tab) in the plugin’s preferences.
How to add a search form
- First, you need to add a form in your Travelpayouts Dashboard. In case you didn’t create it beforehand please sign in to Travelpayouts and create a form.
- Adjust your form settings.
- Uncheck “Short code” and “Iframe code” checkboxes.
- Press “Save changes and Get code” button and copy the generated code.
- Follow to plugin’s “Search Forms” section and press “Add a shortcode” button.
- Specify any search form Title you like.
- Paste the copied code into the “Code form TravelPayouts” field.
- Specify “Default Origin” and “Default Destination” options if you need it.
- Press the “Save changes” button.
- Now you can easily insert your search form by using WordPress editor every time you need it.