Transition Slider is unique innovative image and video slider with seamless transitions and responsive animated layers.
Showcase your images and videos in your website across all browsers & devices with this unique and most powerful Slider around. Build any slider without coding! Create beautiful responsive slideshow, image slider, video slider, layer slider with animated layers and effects Slide, Fade, Zoom, Warp, Crossfade, Flash, Twirl, Roll, Stretch.
Transition Slider comes with professionally designed templates that you can easily modify and create your perfect slider. 5 Free templates are included. Many more templates are available in PRO version.
5 FREE Templates
- Creative Agency Slider Template
- Creative Multipurpose Slider Template
- Agency Slider Template
- Business Slider Template
- Car Sales Slider Template
- Gym Slider Template
- Fashion Slider Template
- Sport News Slider Template
- Real Estate Slider Template
- Shop Slider Template
- Education Slider Template
- view all Templates
Bring your website to new level with transition effects only seen in professional videos. Impress visitors with original animations that will catch their attention. Transition Slider is inspired by popular video editing transitions and enables you to use those kind of effects inside your website. Transition include effects like Motion blur, Radial blur, Brightness, and 3D image distortions. Transitions are fully customizable, you can set type, duration, easing, direction, distance and brightness. Each slide can have different transition.
Slider can have responsive height (fixed aspect ratio) or fixed height. There is also fullscreen mode which makes the slider always cover entire screen.
Completely new Layer editor gives you ability to design your slides easily by adding animated Text, Image, Button and Video elements, with advanced settings for each element. Each element has In animation, Out animation with customisable duration and delay.
Mobile and Tablet settings – PRO
With mobile and tablet settings you can create fully responsive slider that will look great on all devices. You can have different slider size (portrait on mobile, landscape on desktop and tablet) and change any setting for layer elements (font size, position, spacing)
Line transitions – PRO
This set of transitions is available in PRO version
Transition Slider has now draggable slides, which makes awesome WebGL effects even more attractive. You can drag slides with touch or mouse, in both directions.
Slide images, videos and layer elements are only loaded when the relevant slides are displayed (all of the slider’s images are NOT loaded up-front).
First slide is seamlessly displayed after the last slide without any carousel rewind.
Create a full slide link button for any slide within your slider.
• Unique slide transition effects made with WebGL custom shaders
• Customizable transitions – direction, speed, duration, brightness, easing
• 10 different transition effects – slide, roll, zoom, stretch, power zoom, twirl, warp, flash, fade, crossfade
• Responsive size – fixed or responsive height based on width
• Full width, fullscreen, boxed layout
• Animated elements Text, Button, Image, Video
• Visual Layer editor
• Transition In and Out Available for Each Layer
• Image slide
• Video slide
• Navigation Arrows – presets and customisable
• Pagination – presents and customisable
• Lazy loading slides
• Autoplay with timing
• Loop navigation – go from last slide to first
• Draggable slides – transition progress on touch move or click and drag
• Deep linking
• Slide link – entire slide is link
- iOS browser
- Android browser
Demo for PRO Version
If you have any question about working with “Transition Slider”, you can take a look at online documentations
- WordPress 4.6 or greater
- PHP version 5.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
Automatic installation (easiest way)
To do an automatic install of Transition Slider, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Transition Slider” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found it you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
transition-slider-lite.zipfrom your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Extract the
transition-sliderdirectory to your computer
- Upload the
transition-sliderdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.
You can use automatic update to update the plugin safely.