This is a developer’s tool that provides a UI to manage your site’s transients. You can view, search, edit, and delete transients at will. A toolbar option is also provided that allows you to suspend transient updates to help with testing and debugging.
Provides following features:
- Button to suspend transient creation / update
- View all transients in database
- Edit the value, name, and expiration of any transient
- Delete any transient
- Search transients by name
- Button to delete all transients
- Button to delete all expired transients
- Button to delete all transients without an expiration
Have you found a bug or have a suggestion or improvement you’d like to submit? This plugin is available on Github and pull requests are welcome!
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Tools > Transients