🚀 Quick Access to Your Oxygen Site Building Resources – Big Time Saver. Perfect for Non-Techies and Non-Coder Designers.
This smart WordPress plugin just adds some missed and very useful Oxygen-specific admin links to your Toolbar / Admin Bar. Save scrolling travel and time. Access settings and content pages faster from one central area in the Admin Dashboard AND when on the frontend of your site. Plus few optimizations for Oxygen’s own Toolbar within the Builder :-).
ℹ️ Essential: Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder is an Add-On plugin, it requires the base plugin “Toolbar Extras”.
ℹ️ Important: “Oxygen Builder” is a premium plugin for WordPress by Soflyy.
ℹ️ Disclaimer: Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder is an independent free plugin by David Decker from DECKERWEB. It does not represent Soflyy/ Oxygen.
♥️ Features – What the Plugin Does
- More links for the “Back to WP” section in Oxygen Builder interface itself — Oxygen Templates, WordPress Pages, WooCommerce Products, Oxygen User Elements Library
- Optionally open those “Back to WP” links in a new tab/ window — perfect for previewing your templates/ pages …
- Useful Row action “Edit with Oxygen” for all Oxygen Template post types, plus any item of an Oxygen-enabled post type that contains an Oxygen Element already
- Useful Post State “Oxygen” appended to all post type items edited with Oxygen – for example for Pages
- Registers Oxygen Builder – set as default Builder for the “Build” Group
- Adds Oxygen Templates links to the “Build” Group in the Toolbar, including Reusable Parts and User Elements Library (2.3+)
- Optionally adds list of Oxygen Templates to the Toolbar as extra group
- Optionally adds list of Oxygen-edited Pages to the Toolbar as extra group
- Label tweaks and additions for Oxygen Templates in the “New Content” Group
- Adds Website install wizard/ Importer to the Toolbar “Build” Group as well – for faster access
- Adds all Oxygen settings and settings tabs links to the Toolbar
- Adds links to settings of Oxygen Add-On Plugins (only if these are active)
- Adds lots of official and Community resources to the Toolbar (optional, can be disabled via settings) – documentation, forum, Facebook Group etc.
- Frontend only: The original Oxygen Toolbar item can be customized – icon, location, label
- Add additional view to filter Oxygen Reusable Parts only – in Templates post type list table (overview table)
- Proper highlighting of Templates submenu in Oxygen’s admin menu – so you always know where you are
- Adds new tab on plugin’s settings page (under “Settings > Toolbar Extras > Tab: Oxygen”) so you have control over what is displayed and what’s not!
- Corrected post type labels for Oxygen Templates (‘ct_template’) and User Elements Library (‘oxy_user_library’) where needed
- Use any other “global” Toolbar Extras feature like automatic detection of Local Development Enviroment, Dev Mode, and lots of customization options
👍 More Benefits
- Any items are only loaded if needed
- Perfect integration into Toolbar Extras’ items and settings (of course)
- Non-Techie and Non-Coder Designer friendly 🙂
- At the same time very developer friendly as well – offering quite a few action hooks and filters for customization if needed 😉
- Clean and efficient code
- Fully internationalized and translateable – also tested/optimized for RTL languages
🔌 Oxygen Add-On Support/ Integration
- Official: Oxygen Gutenberg Integration (Premium, by Soflyy) — For the Block Editor
- Official: Oxygen Elements for WooCommerce (Premium, by Soflyy)
- Oxygens Swiss Knife (free, by Marko Krstic)
- Oxygen Theme Enabler (free, by Sridhar Katakam) — Note: The settings of this Add-On will be considered for Toolbar items! 😉
- Builder Template Categories (free, by David Decker – DECKERWEB)
- My Custom Functionality (free, by Sridhar Katakam)
- Oxygen Block Lab Support (free, by David Browne)
- Oxygen EDD Support (free, by David Browne)
- Oxygen RCP Support (free, by David Browne)
👉 A Typical Workflow / Usage
- Install Oxygen Builder, Toolbar Extras, plus the Toolbar Extras Oxygen Add-On – in that order
- In Toolbar Extras settings set Oxygen as your default “Page Builder”, set optional background color of Toolbar etc.
- In the Oxygen-specific settings enable or disable various tweaks regarding Oxygen in WP-Admin, the Toolbar, and the Builder itself
- When working on your site(s) focus on the Toolbar in the admin and on the frontend to get a habit for this “central hub”
ℹ️ Important: Required/ Recommended for plugin usage
- Required: User has role
- Required: Toolbar/ Admin Bar is enabled (user profile settings in WordPress)
- Required: User is logged in (of course)
- Required: The premium plugin “Oxygen Builder” (version 2.0 or higher) is installed and activated (otherwise this Add-On will do nothing!)
- Recommended: Plugin’s settings are enabled to show the wanted links (or any filter/ constant in code)
- 🇺🇸 English (United States) –
en_US= default, always included
- 🇩🇪 German (informal, default) –
- 🇩🇪 German (formal) –
toolbar-extras-oxygen.pot) for translators is always included in the plugin’s ‘languages’ folder 🙂
😎 Be a Contributor
If you want to translate, go to the Translation Portal at translate.wordpress.org.
You can also contribute code-wise via our Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder GitHub Repository – and see where you can help.
📝 Documentation and Support
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder Plugin.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- An overview about the ongoing development you’ll find on our Trello Board for the Plugin’s Roadmap
⚡ Liked Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder Plugin?
- Join our Facebook Community Group 💬
- Rate us 5 ⭐ stars on WordPress.org 🙂
- Subscribe to my Newsletter for insider info on this plugin 💯, plus tutorials and more stuff on deckerweb WordPress plugins – join a thriving community of site builders!
- Become a Patron 💜 and support ongoing development, maintenance and support of this plugin
- Follow us on Instagram 📷 and like our content
- Follow us on Twitter 🐦: @ToolbarExtras and @deckerweb
☕ This Plugin …
- … scratches my own itch!
- … is Quality Made in Germany
- … was created with love (plus some coffee) 🙂 – if you like it consider donating
Enjoy using Toolbar Extras for Oxygen Builder? Please consider making a donation – every donation helps to support the project’s continued development, maintenance and support.
Thank you very much in advance for your support!
Credit where credit is due. The following items were used, or used for inspiration for this plugin:
- Oxygen “O” logo/icon and “OXYGEN” logo courtesy of Soflyy
Idea Behind / Philosophy: Just a little lightweight plugin for all the Non-Coder site builders out there using Oxygen website builder – making their daily work and life just a little easier.
Last but not least
Special Thanks go out to my family for allowing me to do such spare time projects (aka free plugins) and supporting me in every possible way!
🔆 My Other Plugins
- Toolbar Extras for Elementor & More – WordPress Admin Bar Enhanced
- Toolbar Extras for MainWP Dashboard – Add-On plugin
- Toolbar Extras for Give Donations (GiveWP) – Add-On plugin
- Builder Template Categories – for WordPress Page Builders
- Polylang Connect for Elementor – Language Switcher & Template Tweaks
- Simple Download Manager for WP Document Revisions
- Genesis What’s New Info
- Genesis Layout Extras
- Genesis Widgetized Not Found & 404
- Genesis Extra Settings Transporter
- Genesis Widgetized Footer
- Genesis Widgetized Archive
- Multisite Toolbar Additions
- Cleaner Plugin Installer
- My plugins newsletter
- Base plugin: Toolbar Extras, version 1.4.6 or higher
- WordPress version 4.7 or higher
- PHP version 5.6.20 or higher
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher
- Administrator user with capabilities
edit_theme_optionswho is logged-in and has the Toolbar (Admin Bar) enabled (user profile)
We Recommend Your Host Supports at least:
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- MySQL version 5.6 or higher / OR MariaDB 10.1 or higher
- HTTPS support
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer (via Plugins > Add New – search for
toolbar extras oxygen), or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optional: if Toolbar Extras base plugin isn’t installed/activated yet, just follow the info and install/activate button in the admin notice that will appear
- Go to Settings > Toolbar Extras > tab “General” to set “Oxygen Builder” as your default Page Builder
- Now enjoy building your site with Oxygen Builder – and let the Toolbar work for you 😉
For documentation and tutorials visit our Knowledge Base.