Tithely is an online giving solution for Churches. They offer giving through their app – but also provide a ‘Give’ button to be inserted into your website. This plugin makes it easy for you to insert your Tithely ‘Give’ button into your WordPress Site – using either a Sidebar Widget or a Shortcode.
Requires SSL Certificate
Whilst Tithely processes payments securely – we recommend you only use the give button on a page that is protected with SSL encryption. It’s pretty cheap to add and usually costs around $30-50 a year depending on the service. Talk to your hosting provider to find out more details.
- Change name Tithe.ly Giving Button (for better clarity)
- Remove TinyMCE popup as we don’t really need it
- Add new ‘amount’ and ‘giving-to’ attributes
- Add classes to button to pick up styling from Divi, Beaver Builder and Elementor
- Add new fields to widget
- Update ReadMe with new details
- Move script to header so the button fires when clicked.
- Include Usage instructions in the Options page
- Update the shortcode to allow definition of Church ID.
- First Major Release.
- Upload the ‘wp-tithely’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign up for your church’s Tithely account at https://tithe.ly/ and note your ‘Church ID’
- Enter your ‘Church ID’ and some default text for your give button in the settings (Settings > Tithely Options)