A essential toolkit for themes made by themebeez (themebeez.com). Themebeez toolkit helps you to setup your website or blog faster.
How to use this themebeez toolkit ?
- While installing any free themes by themebeez do kindly install & activate prompt plugin ” themebeez toolkit ” or you can do this manually too.
- After activating themebeez toolkit plugin go to Apperence > theme about page.
- You will see necessary actions like recommended actions.
- Under Recommended action please feel free to activate plugins that you will need. For exmple: install plugin called WooCommerce if you need to setup e-commerce store.
- If you think you don’t need any of them ignore that recommended action.
- If you need demo contents, then go to Appearance > Import Demo Content page.
- Choose your demo by checking live preview.
- Keep themebeez toolkit plugin along with you till you are using themes from themebeez.
- Feel free to contact themebeez support team at ( https://themebeez.com/support/ ) if you need any assistance.
Watch the video below which will demonstrate how to use themebeez toolkit to import demo data in any theme made by themebeez.
Importing Demo Tutorial
Themebeez Toolkit uses ‘One Click Demo Import’ plugin script
(C) 2016 ProteusThemes.com
Licensed under the GNU General Public License v2.0,
themebeez.png Self created GPLv2
Themebeez Toolkit is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
any later version.
Themebeez Toolkit is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with Themebeez Toolkit. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Admin-Notices, https://github.com/WPTRT/admin-notices, GPLv2
*** From your WordPress dashboard ***
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’,
- Search for ‘Themebeez ToolKit’ and install the plugin.
- Activate ‘Themebeez ToolKit’ from your Plugins page.