The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier notifies you the moment an Administrator user logs into your WordPress dashboard. Setup time: 20 seconds.
Why use The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier?
Users with Administrator role set can delete your entire website.
- In cleaning malware from WordPress websites, I find hackers often gain access by signing in through a stolen or guessed at Administrator account password.
Stop the hackers before they eat your lunch.
- With notification of each Administrator account login emailed to you, you may be able to take action before hackers edit or delete your content.
With The Hack Repair Guy’s Administrator Login Notifier, tailored to admin notification only, you’ll have a professional login notification system in place in seconds.
“The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” — Mark Twain
The quickest method for installing The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier is:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier will auto save your email account upon activation and notify you of future Administrator logins. No further configuration is necessary.
If you would prefer to manually install The Hack Repair Guy’s Admin Login Notifier follow these instructions:
- Upload the hackrepair-admin-login-notifier folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
“The beginning is always NOW.” ― Roy Bennett