Advanced Events Search Addon For The Events Calendar
Add events search widget anywhere using simple shortcode and search any event quickly, published by WordPress most powerful calendar plugin – The Events Calendar – 700,000+ Active Users.
The Events Calendar Search Addon Demo
[events-calendar-search placeholder=”Search Events” show-events=”5″ disable-past-events=”false” layout=”medium”]
- placeholder:- “Any Text Here” (Default text to show inside search box.)
- show-events:- “5” (Number of events to show inside ajax search dropdown during search.)
- disable-past-events:- “true / false” (You can disable past events from search.)
- layout:- “small / medium / large” (Adjust the size of search box as per your requirements.)
The Events Calendar Shortcode and Templates Plugin Demo
Premium Version Demo
There are 3 ways to install Events Search Addon.
- Automatically install the plugin via WordPress admin panel:- Open your WordPress website wp-admin panel and go to Plugins > Click Add New & search Events Search Addon at here > Here you will find our plugin > Now click on install button > After this you will see an activate button > Just activate it to use Events Search Addon inside your website
- Install via Zip file:- In this method first you need to download our plugin from wordpress plugins directory. Download Events Search Addon. After this inside your WP-admin panel, click on Plugins > Add New > Upload Button. Now choose the plugin zip file that you just downloaded from wordpress plugins directory & activate it.
- Install plugin via FTP:- In this method first you need to download plugin zip file from wordpress plugins directory. After this open your FTP manager and Go to > wp-content/plugins folder. Here you need to upload extracted folder events-search-addon-for-the-events-calendar (remember do not upload zip file directly at here). After this you can activate plugin from wp-admin > plugins page.
Remember this events search addon will only work if you first install “The Events Calendar (by MODERN TRIBE)” plugin.