This plugin adds a “Teams” section to the admin panel which allows you to showcase your staff/employees/people on your website the easy way. You can quickly add members to your team(s), add their picture, position, bios, social links, re-order them at anytime and display them anywhere with a simple shortcode. What you see is what you get, and it’s totally free.
No limitation for the Free version
The free version of the Team Members plugin is not limited.
- Social links (FB, Twitter…)
- Number of members to show per line (1 to 5)
- New picture on hover
- Member height equalizing
- Import/export members from one team to another
- Full-width pictures
- Hide members
- More info reveal box
- Picture filters
- Per-member color
- Two more social links per member
Check out our PRO version, see all these features in action.
Go to the plugin’s documentation if you need more information on how to use this plugin.
Find help on our support platform for this plugin (we’ll answer you fast, promise).
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin
- Find our Team Members plugin by WP Darko and click Install now
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of team-members.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
Go to the plugin’s documentation for information on how to use it.