Lets you configure discounts/pricing rules for products based on any WooCommerce product taxonomy terms (built-in or custom), in a very simple way.
The discount can be applied for all the users, logged in users or only for certain WordPress user roles.
Allows you to set a start and end date for each discount.
- WPML compatible (ability to set discounts on different languages terms, not tested with multi-currency).
- WooCommerce Subscriptions experimental support.
- Percentage: apply an absolute percentage discount to all the products on a specific taxonomy term;
- Buy x get y free: offer y items when x (of the same product) are bought;
- The discounts are applied on a “per cart line” basis (not to sum of the products of the same taxonomy);
- Only one rule is applied per cart line, so setting the priorities correctly is very important;
- When aggregating product variations, the quantity will be the sum of the quantities of all the variations and the discount will be applied to all of them;
- For WPML users, if you want the same discounts to apply on all the languages, you must replicate the rules for each of the terms translations
- You can use the
tdw_rule_deleteactions when adding, editing and deleting rules, to do whatever you want like, for example, clearing cache (check out to to use them here and send us cool examples of what you’ve done)
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “Taxonomy / Term based Discounts for WooCommerce”.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Got to
Taxonomy Discountsto set it up