Sunray Author Manager is a versatile plugin for writers, allowing them to highlight their work in multiple formats.
The plugin can display covers of an author’s publications in a responsive carousel slider. The plugin can also display an author’s sorted bibliography.
There are many configurable options, including slider image size, slider speed, sorting by title and date, ascending and descending, and sorting of reprints.
All of the options are also accessible via simple shortcodes to include in your WordPress themes.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sunray-author-managerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Author Manager->Settings screen to configure the plugin
- Add your Stories via Author Manager->Stories->Add A Story
- Add one or more shortcodes to your WordPress posts and pages