Do you want to accept payments along with user inputs in WordPress? Then WPPayForm is the perfect plugin for you.
With Stripe checkout as well as built-in form builder functionalities, you can build any forms ranging from single payment amount/multiple payment items. Or, you can allow users to pay custom amounts if needed.
Building beautiful and customizable payment forms has never been easier; and with Stripe integration, you can accept payments on form submission.
With easy to use and standard payment forms, customers can pay you in less than a minute without going to another page.
SCA READY for EUROPE
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), a new rule coming into effect on September 14, 2019, as part of PSD2 regulation in Europe, will require changes to how your European customers authenticate online payments. WPPayForm is compeltely compitable with SCA.
Create a form and accept payment via Stripe Checkout
- Unlimited payment forms
- Easily take payment for a service from your site via Stripe.
- Mobile First Optimized Form & Stripe Checkout pages
- Ability to offer multiple products and plans in a single page
- Single Page, High converting payment process.
- Optionally collect customer billing, shipping addresses and any other information in the checkout process.
- Support for 14 languages, 30+ countries and 135+ currencies
- PCI DSS and Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) support for improved security
- Accept donation on your WordPress site
- View detailed reports of your payments by status, search and export that easily.
- Option to configure a customized notification email to be sent to the payee after the transaction is complete. (Pro)
Stripe Checkout Fields
- Stripe checkout.js popup option
- Stripe Elements Checkout option with securely embedded feature
General Input Fields
- Customer Email
- Customer Name
- Single Line text
- Textarea Field
- Number Field
- Select Field
- Radio Field
- Checkbox Field
- Date Field
- Hidden Field
- Mask input
- Address Field
- Custom HTML Markup
- Option to insert a Terms and Conditions consent field
- and more on the way
WPPayForm supports 135+ currencies (same as Stripe) so you can accept any currency type you want. Each form can have their own currency type. For example, in Form A you can accept USD, and in Form B you can accept Euro.
You can customize your form design styles from a wide range of design settings including label position, submit button position, form labels and styling for input fields. The form will look great in any themes you use. Not only that, the payment forms are completely responsive and will fit to screens of all display sizes.
With built-in submission management system, you can see the total view of your submissions, which payments are failed and which are completed. You can filter by status and form.
In individual submission page, you can see the complete data, order items as payment table, payment, and activity. You can also change the payment status easily. The submissions can have their own notes too.
Event Registration Form with Built-in Payment Processing
With Stripe WordPress Payments – WPPayForm Plugin, You can easily design a form for your next awesome event/webinar and start recieving payments along with the register information. You can see the data in your dashboard as well as you can send automatted emails to your register or yourself.
With the built-in reporting module, You can track the failed/success/pending payments and use the data for your business.
Built-in Stripe Payment Gateway
Stripe WordPress Payments – WPPayForm Plugin offers Stripe payment gateway, Where you can just connect your stripe account and start accepting payments securely. We added both stripe checkout.js and stripe element for checkout experience. We have implemented all the best practices as stripe.com recommends. You can also collect billing and shipping information with stripe checkout.js.
High Conversion Stripe Payment Forms in WordPress
Design a high conversion Payment form is hard. This plugin make it easy for you. In few minutes, You can build a high conversion form and start accpeting payments with stripe right way. With the pro version, You can also accept payments using paypal.
Accept Donation on your WordPress site
Accepting donations got easier with WPPayForm’s Stripe payment processing. Now your users can fluently donate to your site with just a couple of clicks. Your users can manually set the amount and make the donation. Optionally, You can set a default amount and minimum amount to make the process lot easier.
Super fast and Light Weight Form
This is a super fast form builder and it’s only loads css and js if you add the form in a page. Every line of CSS and JS is useful and there has no extra css and js. For a normal form, It’s loads less than 30KB css and js combined. This form builder plugin will not slow down your site. it’s the fastest form builder plugin in WordPress.
Pre-Build Forms to get started easily
- Contact Form – With WPPayForm you can easily build a contact form in your site without any payment related fields. It will show the contact information beautifully on the WordPress Backend.
- Donation Form – We have build a donation form for you and with one click you can create a donation form easily and start accepting donation for your organisation.
- Event Registration Form with Payment – Planning to start your next Event? Then you can use this form template where you can take basic register information and accept payment for the event. This is very easy to create an Event Registration Form.
- Many More Forms – We have added many forms and you can build any type of form easily.
Supports PayPal Payments (Pro)
Use as a Contact Form
You can use WPPayForm as a contact form plugin. With the built-in form builder, you can create any types of form and use as a contact/Subscription form where you can see all the submitted data in the backend.
- Stripe Quick Checkout
- Stripe Quick Checkout with Address
- Stripe Embedded Form
- Simple Embedded Form with Verification
- Donation Form
- Custom Fields
- Select Amount with Quantity Field
- Enter or Select Quantity
- Alternate Locale and Currency
- Quick Pay by PayPal
Documentation and User Guide
Getting Started with WPPayForm
- Create your first Payment Form under a minute
- Available input fields
- Form Confirmation Settings
- Custom Currency Settings
- Form Design Settings
- Form Scheduling and Restriction Settings
Managing Payment Form Entries
WPPayform Pro Features
- Accept recurring/subscription payments
- Accept payment using PayPal too
- Let your users choose from the available payment method
- Form scheduling
- Restricted form submissions based on entries count by payment statuses
- Build an event registration form with payments
- Send Emails on Form Submission / Payment Success
- Create Tabular Product where user can just input quantity of the products and pay
- File upload field
- Export Data in CSV/Excel/JSON/ODS
- Print Single Submission
- Tax Calculated Amount
- Custom Email send on form/payment submission
Accept Recurring or Subscription payments with Stripe / PayPal (Pro)
Sometimes, You need to accept subscription payments like $9.99/month. You can do that easily with WPPayForm Pro. You can setup your recurring payments details and start accepting the payments via card payments (Stripe) / PayPal. Your users don’t need to create an account to make payments.
It’s easy, convenient and most importantly, It will increase your conversion rate.
- Payment Receipt Page (DONE)
- Submission Activity and custom notes (DONE)
- Email Notifications (Done)
- Export Data as CSV/Excel/JSON *(Done)
- Accept Subscription Payments (Done)
- Added security fields reCaptcha (Done)
- Implenting Stripe Checkout Version 3 (Done)
- Better Recurring Payment Management (Done)
- Send bulk emails to the submitters and filter by payment statuses (On development)
This plugin is a very planned project, and we have a long term development plan for this. We already invested around 400 human working hours (+coffees) on it, and we have the intention to spend much more on it. Please let us know what features you want, and we are happy to add that in our development sprint.
The full source code is available on Github.
Other Plugins by WPManageNinja
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WPPay Forms -> All Forms -> Add a Form to create a form and get started.