StagTools powers your WordPress website with some regularly needed shortcodes including buttons, columns, alerts, font icons etc. It also includes several widgets and editor styles.
- Buttons ( optionally, with font icons )
- Font Icons by Font Awesome
- Google Maps with 5 predefined styles, and map types
- Custom Sidebars Area ( requires Stag Custom Sidebars plugin )
- Image with CSS3 filters
- Videos ( supports oEmbeds )
Widgets: Twitter, Dribbble, Flickr
Custom Post Types: Portfolio, Slides, Team, Testimonials
If you are a developer, you can contribute to the source code on StagTools Github Repository
Checkout our finely tuned WordPress themes over at Codestag.
- WordPress 4.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “StagTools” into the Search input and click the “Search Widgets” button.
- Locate the “StagTools” in the list of search results and click “Install Now”.
- Click the “Activate Plugin” link at the bottom of the install screen.
- Navigate to Settings → StagTools to modify the plugin’s settings. The widgets will be available in Appearance → Widgets.
- Download the “StagTools” plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” screen.
- Locate “StagTools” in the list and click the “Activate” link.
- Navigate to Settings → StagTools to learn about the plugin’s features. The widgets will be available in Appearance → Widgets.