Seeing is believing. And one of the strongest ways to communicate your expertise is with a visual portfolio of bona fides scrolling along your website. With each click, a slide appears sharing testimonials, logos of awards, reviews, sites you’ve appeared in or been featured on, or links to your guest posts on popular blogs. It’s a quick, seamless way to communicate your online authority, credibility, and skill set through social proof. And it’s easy to populate, update, and customize on your WordPress site. As the Social Proof Slider scrolls, your authority grows.
For more info, please visit: https://buildmybrandid.com/product/social-proof-testimonial-slider/
To compile the plugin code on your local development environment, you will need to have
Follow these steps:
- Fork the plugin repo into your own GitHub account, then clone it to a folder on your computer.
- Open the Terminal and navigate to the plugin directory.
- Install the dependencies by typing:
- Run Webpack:
- You should see the project compile – you’re ready to develop!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/sp-testimonial-sliderdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Start by adding a new testimonial — go to the new Testimonials menu option and select ‘Add New.’
- To use the widget in a sidebar, go to Appearance->Widgets and drag a copy of the ‘Social Proof Slider’ widget to your desired sidebar.
- To configure Shortcode display settings, use the Settings->Social Proof Slider screen. For widgets, you will see the settings panel for each Social Proof Slider widget individually.
- Easily embed responsive YouTube or Vimeo videos! Enter your video code into the “Testimonial Text” field in the following format:
https://vimeo.com/12345678and the rest is done automatically! Note: It is recommended to disable the “Auto-play” feature when embedding videos.