Smartwaiver is an online waiver solution that converts your existing paper waiver into an interactive digital document. The Smartwaiver Waiver Widget for WordPress allows you to easily add your digital waiver as a small pop-up widget on the bottom of your site so customers can complete and sign your waiver directly from your website.
All you need is a Smartwaiver account and the plugin.
In your Smartwaiver account you’ll be able to customize the look and feel of your widget to match your WordPress site.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Under the plugins tab, select ‘Add New’ in your WordPress admin page.
- Search for ‘Smartwaiver Waiver Widget’ in the plugin search box.
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin.
- Navigate to your admin Settings and click on “Smartwaiver”.
- Copy and paste the HTML code from your Smartwaiver account into the text box in WordPress.