Improve customer experience and boost your sales with Smart WooCommerce Search plugin for WordPress websites. Powerful, amazing and efficient!
Smart WooCommerce Search is an Instant Ajax WooCommerce search plugin that lets your customers search any product in your website. Simply enter a relevant keyword, and the plugin will browse all WooCommerce products one at a time.
It is fast, and efficient for websites with a huge amount of items.
Smart Search is fully customisable and could be easily integrated into the default WooCommerce Product Search widget.
You could create a custom Smart Search widget and insert it to any page ( use ‘Code’ widget in DIVI) through a shortcode [smart_search id=”1″] or add it to a sidebar using “Smart Search” widget.
Also you can replace default theme search with a shortcode (for example header search in Avada theme).
Also WooCommerce Search is compatible with Elementor (you can find appropriate widget in the Elementor widgets list) as well as with WPBakery Page Builder plugin.
Give it a try and enjoy:)
- Search results with images and prices
- Simple integration into default search widgets
- Elementor compatible
- DIVI compatible
- WPBakery Page Builder ( Visual Composer ) compatible
- Search by product SKU
- Search in product Categories
- Search in product Tags
- Search in Variations
- Allow/disallow searching in selected product categories
- Exclude “Out of stock” products from search results
- Fuzzy search
- Translation ready
- Search Exclude plugin compatible
- Search in product attributes
- Search in custom fields
- Search in custom taxonomies
- Search in product brands
- Search in custom post types
- WPML compatible
- Polylang compatible
- Stop words
- Search results with “Out of stock” label
- Search results with “Sale” label
- Search results with “Featured” label
- Search results with “Add to Cart” button
- ACF plugin compatible
- Custom Post Type UI plugin compatible
- Ultimate WooCommerce Brands plugin compatible
- More customization and styling settings
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder to the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and activate the Smart WooCommerce Search plugin.
- Configure the plugin (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=smart-search)
- Place the search plugin shortcode into your template or simply use the built-in widget.