Smaily email marketing and automation extension plugin for WooCommerce.
Automatically subscribe newsletter subscribers to a Smaily subscribers list, generate rss-feed based on products for easy template import and add Newsletter Subscribtion widget for opt-in sign-up form.
WooCommerce Newsletter Subscribers
- Add subscribers to Smaily after updating user settings
- Add option to subscribe when registering new user
- Add option to subscribe in checkout area
- Add option to subscribe customer in admin panel
WooCommerce Products RSS-feed
- Generate RSS-feed with products for easy import to Smaily template
- Option to customize generated RSS-feed based on products categories
- Option to limit generated RSS-feed products amount with prefered value
- Option to order generated RSS-feed products by several categories
- Smaily subscriber sign up form with built in captcha
- Easy to use form
- No user authentication need for widget usage
Two-way synchronization between Smaily and WooCommerce
- Get unsubscribers from Smaily unsubscribed list
- Update unsubscribed status in WooCommerce users database
- Collect new user data for subscribed users
- Generate data log for each update
- Default daily synchronization
Abandoned cart reminder emails
- Automatically notify customers about their abandoned cart
- Send abandoned cart information to smaily for easy use on templates
- Set delay time when cart is considered abadoned
Smaily for WooCommerce requires PHP 5.6+ (PHP 7.0+ recommended). You’ll also need to be running WordPress 4.0+ and have WooCommerce 2.2+.
Documentation & Support
Online documentation and code samples are available via our Help Center.
All development for Smaily for WooCommerce is handled via GitHub. Opening new issues and submitting pull requests are welcome.
- Upload or extract the
woocommerce-smaily-newsletterfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the *Add new- option found in the *Plugins- menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin from the *Plugins- menu in WordPress.
- Open Smaily settings from admin menu sidepanel.
- Insert your Smaily API authentication information to get started.
- Next, click validate API information.
- Select if you want to use cron for contact synchronization between WooCommerce and Smaily
- Select if you want to use cron for abandoned cart remainder emails.
- Select autoresponder for abandoned cart, fields to zynchronize and delay settings.
- Click Save Changes
- If you want to use Smaily Widget please fill out settings page before using.
- Cron is set up to synchronize contacts daily. To view and manage cron settings use Cron plugins for example “WP Crontrol”.
- That’s it, your WooCommerce store is now integrated with Smaily Plugin!