Sky Login Redirect redirects users to the page they were reading prior to logging in or logging out.
It detects if the login request points to the backend and can prevent login redirect loops (when the referring page is a login or register page).
It now features a setting page where you can select options to redirect users, as well as a login page customizer to make your login page’s colors and styles match your site.
Sky Login Redirect PRO adds even more options, such as :
* Custom redirects for WordPress login and logout
* Custom redirects for WooCommerce register and login
* Custom redirects for user roles
* Custom redirects for specific users
* Login page additional UX/UI settings: hide fields, hide errors, remove effects
* Login/Logout link widget
* Login/Logout shortcode
* Automatically set a login/logout link in your menus, at the position of your choosing.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the ‘Login Redirect’ settings page to set your login and logout redirects or edit your login page’s styles.