Best WordPress plugin to generate and customize HTML & XML sitemaps for your website.
HTML sitemaps are helpful to website visitors to navigate and find pages on your website, while XML sitemaps help search engines to crawl your website which leads to higher SEO rankings.
Main plugin features include:
- HTML Sitemap
- XML Sitemaps
- Custom Post Types support
- Blacklist and custom sorting
- Adding custom links
- Generates robots.txt file
- and much more…
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to install and configure our plugin
Please consider supporting us by rating this plugin if you find it useful. Much appreciated!
Feel free to donate here:
Automatic installation method is the easiest and most recommended option.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click on “Add New”.
- Enter ‘click5’ (without quotes) in the search field and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- On the list of search results, click the ‘Install Now’ button for the ‘Sitemap by click5’ plugin.
- Then click the red ‘Active’ button to finalize the installation.
- You will be automatically redirected to the plugin Settings page, where you can copy the shortcode and configure both sitemaps – HTML & XML.
- Download the plugin and unzip the contents. You should see a single folder named ‘sitemap-by-click5’.
- Connect to the FTP server with your WordPress installation.
- Upload the ‘sitemap-by-click5’ plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder on your FTP server.
- Continue to step 3 of Automatic Installation instructions above.