The simplelightbox wordpress plugin brings the simplelightbox jquery plugin to wordpress.
You can change every option that the lightbox have in the admin panel under Design -> Simplelightbox.
- Upload the ‘simplelightbox’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Design -> Simplelightbox and set up the lightbox like you want
- Deactivate Simplelightbox in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server as well as erasing all options the plugin has stored in the database.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Simplelightbox plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem