Based on fully responsive & flexible jQuery carousel plugin – Slick by Ken Wheeler, help you to manage and display all testimonials, reviews or quotes on slider in multiple ways!
- Grid or Slider Layouts
- Translation Ready
- Fully Responsive & Compatible with all Major Browsers
- Easy to Use
- Custom Post Type
- Ability to add Author Name, Description, Role and Organization to the Testimonials
- Awesome Support
How to Use
- For creating a new testimonial, you will simply need to click on the link “Add New”? under Testimonials Showcase from WordPress main menu.
- You will be redirected to the new testimonial page where you can add the testimonial details in input fields.
- Once the testimonial created, you will be redirected to testimonial listing page where you can view full detail, edit or delete the testimonial.
- WordPress 4.4 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Simple Testimonials Showcase, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Simple Testimonials Showcase and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our Testimonials Showcase plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Testimonials Showcase plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.