Add a “Global Call To Action” on your website. Simple Side Tab adds a vertical tab to the left or right side of the browser window that links to any page. The tab stays in place as your visitor scrolls down the page so it’s always visible and ready for action. Works great on Mobile too.
Need an effective way to highlight a conversion page? This plugin will help.
- Filter added to modify output of tab text (see FAQ)
- Filter added so the tab display can be turned on and off conditionally (see FAQ)
It’s easy to use and simple to set up. From one simple settings screen, you can:
- Set the text for the tab
- Choose fonts – includes 7 standard screen fonts
- Set the URL your tab links to, internal or external
- Assign the tab to the left or right side of browser window
- Change vertical position of your tab
- Unlimited colors for tab elements
- All CSS, no graphics
simple-side-tabfolder to the
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the Simple Side Tab plugin and a subpage for the plugin will appear in your WordPress Settings menu.
- Go to the Settings > Simple Side Tab and configure your side tab
If you find any bugs or have ideas to make it better, please let us know.