Need to add some custom CSS to your site? Simple CSS gives you an awesome admin editor and a live preview editor in the Customizer so you can easily add your CSS.
Want your CSS to only apply on a specific page or post? Simple CSS adds a metabox which allows you to do just that.
Check out GeneratePress, our awesome WordPress theme! (https://wordpress.org/themes/generatepress)
- Full featured admin CSS editor
- Dark and light editor themes
- CSS editor in the Customizer so you can live preview your changes
- Metabox for page/post specific CSS
There’s two ways to install Simple CSS.
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” in your Dashboard and search for: Simple CSS
- Download the .zip from WordPress.org, and upload the folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
In most cases, #1 will work fine and is way easier.