The Shutterstock Affiliate Plugin is designed to help affiliates earn money by introducing new customers to Shutterstock. Use this plugin to easily show image search results from Shutterstock within your WordPress site. Earn commissions when customers follow links from your images and make a purchase at Shutterstock.
You must be a member of the Shutterstock Affiliate program and have a Shutterstock API key to use this plugin. Apply to Shutterstock’s Affiliate Program Today.
- Show Shutterstock image search results in addition to, or in place of, the regular WordPress search results.
- Shutterstock image widget for showing Shutterstock images next to your content
- Highly customizable appearance including: number of images displayed, thumbnail size, color and styling.
- Show Shutterstock Image search results on any WordPress post or page using our a simple shortcode editor.
- Auto-detection of Keywords and show images accordingly to your content
- New caching system integrated for even faster user experience
Affiliate Program & Support
- Spanish – Maria Ramos (http://www.webhostinghub.com)
You can install the plugin automatically from within your WordPress interface. Simply log in to WordPress, select Plugins from the menu and then Add New. Search for “Shutterstock Affiliate” and click the install link to automatically install the plugin.
For older versions of WordPress or manual installation: 1. Download and unzip the plugin zip file. 2. Upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
Once you have the plugin installed, activate it through the in WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu. Look for the Shutterstock link at the bottom of the left-hand column of your WordPress admin site. Visit the Shutterstock panel within your WordPress admin site to enter your API key and Shutterstock Affiliate Program account number, and to adjust your options.