Show Pages IDs is a plugin that will show allow you to view the IDs of pages and posts in wordpress.
With Show Pages IDs plugin you will be able to views the pages and posts IDs in the top admin menu bar and in the back-end admin panel as well.
Show Pages IDs Plugin Features
- Reveal pages and posts ID in the top admin bar
- Reveal ID for posts in the admin area
- Find ID for pages in the admin area
- Find ID for media elements and images in the admin area
- Show ID for comments in the admin area
- Show ID for categories in the admin area
- Display ID for tags in the admin area
About the author & license
This plugin was brought to you for free by YYDevelopment under GPLv2 license.
The plugin is 100% free and we intend to keep it that way in the future as well. You are free to use this plugin and all our other free wordpress plugins for your projects, your client’s projects or for anything else you need.
If this plugin was helpful for you please share it online and if you get a chance to give it a positive review we will appreciate that.
If have any problems or questions regarding our show pages id plugin submit a ticket and we will be happy to help.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/show-posts-and-pages-id’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)