This plugin shows (reveals) IDs on admin screens that list posts, pages, custom post types and taxonomies, and others.
You can choose to display the ID in a new ‘ID’ column and/or under each row title after the ‘Edit | Quick Edit | View’ actions.
Choose where to display IDs:
- in a new ‘ID’ column
- under each row title beside the ‘Edit | Quick Edit | View’ actions
Reveal IDs in the following lists:
- Custom post types
- Custom taxonomies
We also developed Knowledge Base for Documents and FAQs plugin:
Check out other awesome plugins at echoplugins.com.
You can install the ‘Show IDs by Echo plugins’ from your WordPress Dashboard or manually upload it through FTP.
OPTION 1: Install Plugin from WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for ‘Show IDs by Echo Plugins’ and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin in the Plugins menu.
- Optional step: Go to Settings -> Show IDs to change where IDs will show.
OPTION 2: Manually Upload Plugin Files
- Download the plugin file from the plugin page: echo-show-ids.zip
- Unzip the file echo-show-ids.zip
- Upload the ‘show-ids’ folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory (do not rename the folder)
- Optional: Go to Settings -> Show IDs to change where IDs will show.