Create Gutenberg Blocks for custom created shortcodes.
A clean, powerful and lightweight way to generate and include custom shortcodes with:
* HTML/PHP code.
* CSS code.
* PHP backend code for Ajax calls.
* Other resources files: images, pdfs, …
- The plugin doesn’t interfere with the wordpress database. Nothing is wrote there. Very lightweight.
- Ajax calls are secured with nonces. (https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/theme-security/using-nonces/)
- Shortcodes can be inserted in post, pages, text widgets and html widgets.
- Shortcodes can be enabled/disabled individually.
- Clean and efficient: Nothing about any saved shortcode is executed if the shortcode is not present in the current frontend page.
- Repository of already made shortcodes in the plugin page: http://shortcodescreator.com
***** WARNING ********
– Please, if you come from version less than 1.9.7 you must backup the shortcodes before upgrading the plugin and restore them after upgrade.
***** TIP ********
– Due to the flexibility of the shortcode creation, an invalid code can broke your site. If so, you can activate safe mode on a per-page basis by appending ?safe-mode=true to the URL. In this manner, it disables the execution of all the shortcodes created.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress