✍ Create shortcodes easily
- Give a name for the shortcode
- Save !
- Now insert the shortcode
[sc name="my_shortcode"]in your post/page.
- Create custom shortcodes easily and use them in any place where shortcode is supported.
- Insert: Custom parameters in shortcode
- Insert: WordPress parameters in shortcode
- Multiple editors: Code, Visual and text modes.
- Globally disable the shortcode when not needed.
- Disable shortcode on desktop, mobile devices.
- A button in post editor to pick the shortcodes to insert.
- Supports Gutenberg.
🎲 An example usage
- Create a shortcode named “adsenseAd” in the Shortcoder admin page.
- Paste the adsense code in the box given and save it.
[sc name="adsenseAd"]in your posts and pages.
- Tada !!! the ad code is replaced and it appears in the post.
- Now you can edit the ad code at one place and the code is updated in all the locations where the shortcode is used.
Similarly shortcodes can be created for frequently used snippets.
You can also add custom parameters (like
%%id%%) inside the snippets, and change it’s value like
[sc name="youtube" id="GrlRADfvjII"] when using them.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Open the admin page from the “Shortcoder” link in the navigation menu.