The plugin to help you make shortcode by yourself or chose builtin shortcodes to use them easily.
Why spend much time on doing thing while there is something to let you make things without headache and complexity in minutes ?
You can try the full featured demo of this plugin here.
There, in admin panel, you can find shortcode menu item in admin menu. From there, you can add shortcode , then use them in any post type along with the packaged ones.
Our complete documentation on Shortcode Maker and Shortcode Maker Pro is here
Our Official Support Forum
To get faster support , You can contact through our official forum site.
Official support forum : http://supports.cybercraftit.com/supports/support/shortcode-maker/
- You can use built in shortcodes to create widgets like tabs, alert, accordion, table etc
- You can add shortcode of your own
- Add attributes as many as you want with the ability to define default value
- you can write PHP code in definition. To use code, use [php_code][/php_code] in your shortcode definition and place code inside it.
- Bootstrap v4.0.0 compatible
- Contains builtin shortcode as package.
With packaged shortcodes, you can add different widgets/UI elementns to your site now
The elements are ===
- Tabs (Limited)
- Alert (Limited)
- Button (Limited)
- Restricted Content
- Post List
- Page List
- Post Meta Data
- Category List
Pro version includes
- Quick support by our official forum
- Limited things get the unlimited 😉
- Button Group
- Card Group
- List Group
- And more…
- Multiple site license
You can grab your pro version from here
- [fix] Issue in creating table fixed.
- [new] Unified shortcode
- [new] News module added.
- [fix] Issue with creating table fixed.
- [new] Vue 2.5.* compatibility added.
- [new] Boostrap 4 compatibility added.
- [new] Files restructured.
- [new] Data saving mechanism changed.
- [new] Data render mechanism changed.
- [fix] Error in showing shortcode items list in admin panel fixed.
- [fix] Error in fetching custom shortcodes fixed
- [new] Custom shortcode now will be listed in packaged shortcode panel
- [new] Shortcode button chooser has been removed from tinymce
- [new] Php shortcode support removed
- [new] Styles and scripts rearranged and optimized
- [new] New shortcode modules added e.g : Post list, page list, category list, menu, option, post meta etc
- [new] New action hooks added
- [new] Numerous builtin shortcodes
- Restricted Content
- [new] Edit mode for inserted shortcodes through easy interface
- [new] Shortcode types added
- [new] Improved shortcode values processing system
- [fix] Issue with typing left arrow in editor and title field fixed
- [new] Shortcode enabled in widget content
- [fix] Icon path fixed
- [fix] Issue with including package file fixed
- [new] Improved UI/UX with clean HTML structure
- [new] New action added
- [modification] Shortcode processor changed
- [fix] “unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM” error fixed
- [new] Button shortcode added to ‘Simple light’ package
- [fix] Issue with rendering shortcode without parameter fixed.
- [fix] Tab render issue fixed
- [fix] Accordion render issue fixed
- [new] Packaged shortcode added.
- [new] Builtin shortcodes for different widgets added.
- [new] Shortcode package panel added
- [fix] Shortcode content format fixed
- [new] PHP Code now can be added to the shortcode definition in editor.
- [new] Transation scope added.
- [new] Nesting shortcode added.
- [fix] Problem with apostrophe in attrbutes fixed
- [fix] Problem with deleting attribute fixed.
- [new] Admin will now be able to create/add attribute with/without default values for their shortcodes when creating
- [new] Shortcodes can be provided with value to each attribute to overwrite the default ones when using/inserting in a content.
- Plugin info updated
- [fix] Shortcode is working and editable in wp editor
- [new] Shortcode dropdown replaced by modal selection box
- Plugin Initial version
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress