Clean your WordPress content from unused broken shortcodes.
An easy way to clean up unused, broken shortcodes from WordPress content automatically, so you can switch between themes and plugins without worrying and keep your content cleanly and fresh all the time, it is dealing with any theme (Divi, Avada..etc) shortcodes that are left when changing themes or plugins or page builders.
Shortcode Cleaner Is Your Helper
- Save your time and your content from broken shortcodes.
- Keep your content cleanly and fresh all the time.
- Switch between themes and plugins without worrying.
- Automatically clean your content without a click, just activate it.
Shortcode Cleaner Lite Features
- Clean up the frontend site content.
- Clean up posts, pages, custom post types [content, excerpt, title, metaboxs].
- Clean up sidebars widgets [title, content], menu links, settings options.
- Clean up any content within broken shortcodes.
- Clean up normal and nested broken shortcodes.
- Cleaner Dashboard Reports.
- Check where broken Shortcodes found in.
- Control of the cleaner settings.
- Shortcode Cleaner is a developer friendly.
Shortcode Cleaner Pro Features
- Clean up the backend editor admin content.
- Clean up the content into a database.
- Clean up broken shortcodes that are left from any page builder.
- Show broken shortcodes status in admin bar.
- Force any active shortcodes to be broken [inactive].
- Clean up unlimited number of posts, pages [intsead of just 100 in lite version].
- Add new custom frontend site content filters.
- Use default backend Admin WP content filters.
- Add new custom backend admin content filters.
- More control options for developers.
- Lifetime updates and support with one-time purchase.
- Upgrade to Shortcode Cleaner Pro Now!
- Support is currently provided via our Jozoor Support Center. If you have a question or problem, Open a Support Ticket Here and we will help you.
- Jozoor Support Center
Jozoor Plugins List
- Arabic Webfonts :
An easy way to add Arabic fonts to any theme without coding using WordPress Customizer. Watch Demo
- Shortcode Cleaner :
Clean your WordPress content from unused broken shortcodes. Watch Demo
Installing “Shortcode Cleaner Lite” can be done either by searching for “Shortcode Cleaner Lite” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress