Send Follow-Up Emails | Design Custom Emails for WooCommerce | Add Customers to Mailchimp | Delay WooCommerce Emails by Days, Weeks, and Years and lots more Magic Automations!
NOTE: ShopMagic is being maintained! Read more about the acquisition and future development →
- Send WooCommerce Follow-Up Emails
- Design custom emails based on any order status (eg. Processing, Completed, Failed)
- Review Request Emails: Automatically send an email after purchase requesting customer to leave reviews for products purchased, including links to each product (Add-On)
- Email Templates: Easily create an Thank You email & Review Request email
- Delayed Emails: Delay custom emails after purchase for a specified amount of time. (eg. 3 days after purchase) (Add-On)
- Add Customers to Mailchimp: Automatically subscribe customers to your mailing list provider after purchase
- Personalized Customer Discounts: Give customers a unique, 1 time-only coupon code automatically after purchase (Add-on)
- Redirect to any page to upsell after specific product purchased
Example Use Cases:
- Add customers to your Active Campaign list after they checkout
- Send customized thank-you emails to customers
- Send a review request email 3 days after their purchase
- Send an email based upon any order status
- Redirect to upset page after specific product purchased
- Send an email to potential customer after cart abandonment (coming soon)
Like the idea? Help us improve ShopMagic!!
Let us know of any issues, bugs, or concerns by creating a thread in the forum so we can respond to it in a timely manner.
Send feedback or request a feature →
What’s ShopMagic Do?
The goal of ShopMagic is to build a strong platform to empower their e-commerce business. We want to make it easy for shop owners to create powerful workflows based on a number of triggers or events in WooCommerce which can lead to an unlimited number of actions. Beyond that, ShopMagic allows you to replace the code-heavy WooCommerce email template system with your own custom HTML emails for order notifications to customers and admins using an easy email interface
What’s an event?
An event is a trigger or an activity that takes place in WooCommerce. For instance, when a customer checks out, that’s an event. When an order changes from pending to complete, that’s an event.
What’s an action?
An action is anything that you decide you want to happen following an event. For instance, maybe you want a specific email to go out to customers 3 days after they checkout. This email would be setup as an action using you easy user interface.
What’s a filter?
A filter is a number of conditions that you can include to ensure that the action you want to take place only occurs if the conditions are met. For example: a specific product purchased
ShopMagic in a nutshell
- Free WooCommerce marketing automation
- WooCommerce automated emails
- WooCommerce email notifications
- WooCommerce custom emails
- WooCommerce review reminders
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce->Automations in your WordPress admin area and add a automation
- Choose an event and an action for automation based on your preferences.