ShareIt! Social Buttons plugin was origianly create for WooCommerce users who wanted to add social sharing buttons to the product page without modifying template files. ShareIt! Social Buttons plugin is a stand-alone plugin which detects if WooCommerce is activated and automatically adds social sharing buttons on the single product page below the product meta.
Also the plugin sets itself automatically into floating mode if WooCommerce is not activated. This feature can be disabled in the General Settings page of the plugins Admin Interface.
From now on ShareIt! Social Buttons plugin does not depend on WooCoomerce anymore, made it independent!
Add customizable product social sharing buttons to your product(s) details page to increase the interaction on your website. Place the share buttons before and after the product summary or above or below the “add to cart” button.
Supported social media share networks
ShareIt! Social Buttons supports the top most used social networks as follows: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Delicious, Buffer, Digg, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Blogger, Yahoo, Skype, Viber, Whatsapp and Email (send email to a friend)
- Positions are the locations on the woocommerce single product page
- On Share section (default)
- On After Single Product Summary section
- On Before Single Product section
- On After Single Product section
- On After Add To Cart Form section
- Enable/Disable Floating Mode
- Float Post Types – Check on which type of posts do you want Social Buttons to be displayed!
- Float Positions – Check on which side of the screen you want the buttons to be displayed! Default: left
- Check which social networks to display
- Multiple Themes so the buttons may fit into your theme!
- Classic Theme
- Modern Theme
- Modern Theme (Circle)
- Modern Theme (Rounded)
- Display settings set to display a text message on the element or not
- Change text for “Share this product!” message?
SOCIAL SHARING BENEFITS
Enables users to share your website content over popular sharing networks resulting in increased user traffic.
Increased User Traffic: When users share content over their Social network, it shows up in front of more people which results in increased user traffic at your website.
SEO Optimization: Social sharing helps your website content get indexed faster and improves other factors that help in search engine optimization of your blog.
How Social Media Helps SEO
Potential for Links
- The more shares on social media you have, the more opportunities people have to see your content and link to it.
Build an Audience
- You can have the best product or service out there, but if people don’t know about it, you can give it up. “Build it and they will come” doesn’t cut it in today’s competitive marketplace. You have to be proactive and reach people where they are.
When consumers Google your brand name plus a keyword phrase, it can help you rank for similar keyword phrases.
An example of this would be if you have a horde of consumers searching “[Your Brand Name] Jeans” and they interact positively with your content, Google would think that since your web page ranks well for “[Your Brand Name] Jeans”, it would also be a good result for “Jeans” and place you higher for the keyword phrase “Jeans”.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress