SEO Slider creates a new
slider custom post type and provides plenty of options to create multiple sliders with either a widget or a shortcode.
- Overlay Color
- Text Color
- Enable dots
- Enable arrows
- Enable loop
- Enable autoplay
- Effect style
- Slide duration
- Slide transition
- Slider height
Here is an example of the SEO Slider shortcode. The slider ID can be found from the Edit Slider screen:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the SEO Slider plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem