This is a plug-in that displays products sold on Zazzle.
Products listed in the store and marketplace can be easily output with short codes.
Affiliate settings are also possible.
plugin page: https://sayoko-ct.com/sc-simple-zazzle
= List of supported countries
* New Zealand
* United States
* Rest of Europa
About SC Simple Zazzle
It is necessary to generate short code to use this function.
Create a setting from the new button.
* Title: The managed name of this plug-in. Please give a name that you can easily understand.
* Short Code: Displayed after the short code is generated.
* Country: Which country URL and amount to display
* Type: Select Marketplace or Store or Collections Feed.
* Store Name: If you selected Store, please enter a store name. You can actually access the store from the “confirm” link, so use it to see if it exists.
* Use the default display function of Zazzle: Please check to output in HTML format prepared by Zazzle.
* Custom HTML: If you do not check above, please input HTML in the format you want to output.
* Product Name Search Phrase: You can perform a partial match search for the product name you want to display.
* Department ID: You can narrow down the department of the product. Please select a department from (Search).
* Display in order of popularity: Please check if you want to order the display in order of popularity. If you do not enter, it will be acquired from the latest product.
* Tabulation period by popularity (days): Set the tabulation period when outputting in the order of popularity.
* Acquisition limit: Please enter the number of items to be acquired from 1 to 100.
* Page: Enter the page to be displayed in numbers.
* Background color of image: The background color of the image can be specified with a hexadecimal color code. This setting does not apply to some products.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “SC Simple Zazzle”.
- Select the “SC Simple Zazzle” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page. https://github.com/sayocode/simpleZazzle/archive/master.zip
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.