This plugin allows you to save and share the WooCommerce cart directly from your store. This would help other users to do quick checkout with the pre-populated cart.
- Allows customers to share a cart with other people with similar interests.
- Other people can perform directly checkout after viewing a shared cart.
- Saved carts can be used as wishlist-type.
- Useful to take support from customer care by sharing carts with them.
- Adding links to newsletters, ads, or communications to quickly add products or sets of products to customers’ carts with one click. Increasing sales!
- Helps in more conversions!
- Strong support.
- For customization according to your need contact: https://www.facebook.com/shrthngz
- Install Save and Share Cart for WooCommerce from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for Save and Share Cart for WooCommerce ).
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation).
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- You should have WordPress version 5.0+ to use this plugin.
- You should register your site in ReCaptcha v2 (Tickbox). You can register the reCaptcha v2 from this link
- Notice in the following image, ReCaptcha v2 with tickbox type is selected.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Save and Share Cart for WooCommerce plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem