This plugin allows you to save and share WooCommerce cart directly from your store. This would help other users to do quick checkout with pre-populated cart.
- Allows customers to share cart with other people with similar interest.
- Other people can perform directly checkout after viewing shared cart.
- Saved carts can be used as wishlist-type.
- Useful to take support from customer care by sharing carts with them.
- Adding links to newsletters, ads or communications to quickly add products or sets of products to customers’ carts with one click. Increasing sales!
- Helps in more conversions!
- Strong support.
- For customization according to your need contact: https://www.facebook.com/shrthngz
Install Save and Share Cart for WooCommerce from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for Save and Share Cart for WooCommerce ).
Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation).
Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
You should have WordPress version 5.0+ in order to use this plugin.
You should register your site in reCaptcha v2 (Tickbox). You can register the reCaptcha v2 from this link
Notice in following image, reCaptcha v2 with tickbox type is selected.