WooCommerce Russian! WooCommerce in Russian!
Russian-language functional add-ons for Woocommerce – especially for the Russian market.
INTEGRATES INTO THE STORE:
- Russian interface. Important note!
We no longer fix the Russian translation in the plugin – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/, because it is already correct. The translation of our plugin is useful for those using Woocommerce 2.0 and below, i.e. old versions of the plugin. Since version 1.6.3 the plugin contains Ukrainian localization.
The rest just need to install https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/ and that’s it. If there are problems with the translation with the installed version of WC, then you need to update the WC itself. You can go to “Woocommerce => System Status”, go to the “Tools” tab, and click on the “Force Translation Upgrade” button to update the translation.
Now the main localization files (in addition to those in Saphali woocommerce russian) are located here:
wp-content / languages / plugins / woocommerce-admin-ru_RU.mo (admin part), wp-content / languages / plugins / woocommerce-ru_RU.mo (user part).
Also, as an option, you can download the file http://saphali.com/lang.zip and after unpacking copy them here wp-content / languages / plugins
- CIS currencies – Russian ruble (RUB), Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), Belarusian ruble (RUB), Armenian dram (Դրամ), Kyrgyz som (som) and Kazakhstan tenge (tңg), Uzbek sum, Lithuanian litas
- Ability to customize a custom order form
- Managing the number of columns in the catalog
- Improved Russian and Ukrainian Woocommerce localization (more complete support for Russian and Ukrainian).
- Added to the general list of currencies – Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH), Russian ruble (rubles), Belarusian ruble (rubles), Armenian dram (Դրամ), Kyrgyz som (som) and Kazakhstani tenge (tңg), Uzbek sum, Lithuanian litas
- Manage fields on the checkout page and on the profile page. The function allows you to customize a custom form for placing an order. You can make some fields optional during checkout or remove them completely, thereby simplifying checkout. You can also add your own custom fields.
- Manage the number of columns in the product catalog (Store) and categories.
- The plugin was created to simplify the development of online stores for the Russian market.
- The plugin does not change the original Woocommerce files, you can update the Woocommerce plugin every time there are new versions!
- Mapping fields with payment and delivery methods, for example, will be useful if some fields do not need to be displayed when paying with some delivery and / or payment method, but are needed in some other delivery or payment method.
You can connect to the store all the most popular Russian and Ukrainian payment systems:
QIWI, Privat24, LiqPay, WebMoney, Yandex.Money, Interkassa, PayPal for Russia and Ukraine, Z-payment, ChronoPay!
More about payment gateway plugins: http://saphali.com/wordpress/payment-gateways
For other Russian plugins for an online store on Woocommerce, see our catalog http://saphali.com/wordpress/woocommerce-plugins
This plugin is free for everyone as it is released under the GPL. You can use it for free in your online stores. But if you like this plugin, you can thank us if you share a link to our site with your friends and colleagues.
We assume that the Russian localization for Woocommerce can be improved even further. If you notice an incorrect translation in the Woocommerce settings or you can replace it with an alternative and more suitable one here – https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/woocommerce/stable/en/default
You can check this plugin in operation on our website http://saphali.com/ – on the page “Demo Online Store”.
- Unzip the contents of the zip file to your site’s plugins folder (wp-content / plugins /) using your favorite FTP program.
- Activate the plugin on the “Plugins” page in the admin panel.
- All installation is complete.