SAM Pro (Free Edition) is an easy to use plugin that provides the flexible logic of display advertisements. The successor of the Simple Ads Manager plugin.
- Flexible logic of the banners rotation based on the ad weight and the restrictions
- Ad rotation by page refresh
- Scheduling and limitations by impressions/clicks.
- Restrictions by the site page types.
- Restrictions by posts/pages ids, categories, tags, custom taxonomies terms, custom post types.
- The automatic embedding of ads into the content of posts/pages.
- Any type of ads (Image, Flash, JS, PHP, etc.) supported
- Outputting using widgets, shortcodes and functions is available.
- Customizable accuracy of the bots and crawlers detection
- Full statistics of the impressions and clicks
- Safe data migration from the Simple Ads Manager plugin.
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) supported (GPT and GAM)
- Any caching plugins supported
- bbPress supported
- Wptouch supported
- Localization ready
- Addons API
The public version of SAM Pro (Free Edition) also available at GitHub. You can fork it and make your own improvements.
- PHP 5.3.3+
- MySQL 5.1+
- 128 MB memory limit
- 128 MB WordPress memory limit
Admin Client Side:
- At least 2 Mbit data transfer rate
- Any Modern Browser
Visitor Client Side:
- No limits
- XAds – This addon provides extended visualization of ads served by SAM Pro (Lite and Free edition). It adds possibility of displaying ads as popup ads, fly-in ads, background ads and corner ads. All single Ad Objects (Ad, Place, Zone) can be used as content of XAds addon.
- Ad Slider – This addon adds to SAM Pro (Free Edition) possibility of rotating ads by the timer.
- Advertising Request – This addon adds to Sam Pro plugin possibility of creating pages of requesting of advertising on the site from potential advertisers.
- Geo Targeting – Using this addon you can restrict showing of your ads basing on global location of the visitor.
- Unzip the downloaded
sam-pro-free.zipfile into the suitable folder.
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Upload the extracted SAM Pro Free plugin folder (sam-pro-free) into
wp-content/pluginsfolder on hosting. Correct path after upload will be
- Activate the installed plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Enter “SAM Pro (Free Edition)” at the search field than press Enter
- Find SAM Pro (Free Edition) in the plugins grid and click “Install Now”
- Activate the installed plugin
More info about plugin installation on the project site…