This plugin let you convert your blog into a training log and let you track your activities. You get advance statistics and running related calculators. See screenshots.
Track your distance, pulse, calories or time and get the graphs you want. We support area-, bar-, column-, line-, pie-, 3dpie-, donutpie-, scatter-graph or table. You can get data for a given month or a whole given year. See screenshots.
You’r able to use a variety of calculators; Training Zones Calculator, VDOT calculator, V02max-Calculator, Race Time Calculator, Training Pace Calculator, Body Mass Index Calculator, Calculate Predicted effect of change in weight.
You can add graphs using Google Chart see FAQ for howto use it.
- gear list (started)
- auto import data from garmin connect
- add chill factor calc
- add graph for your weight and track your weight
- add full support for translation
- add combo graphs eg distance vs time, time vs pulse etc
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Copy all files to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use this short code
[runners_log_basic]in a post or page.
Alternativly place this
<?php if (function_exists(runners_log_basic)) echo runners_log_basic(); ?>in your templates to have basic statistics. It gives you data like:
- Meters: 8500
- Time: 00:49:59
- Km/hour: 10.2
- Min/km: 05:52 minutes
- Puls average: 172 bpmis 86% of Max HR and 80% of HRR
- Calories: 654 C
- Garmin Connect Link: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/id
- 2009: 693.7 km based on 122 runs with an avg of 5.69 km
- 2010: 727.9 km based on 85 runs with an avg of 8.56 km
- 2011: 539.3 km based on 70 runs with an avg of 7.7 km
- 2012: 131.4 km based on 30 runs with an avg of 4.38 km
- 2013: 100.0 km based on 10 runs with an avg of 10.00 km
- At all: 2292.1 km based on 351 runs with an avg of 6.53 km
- ~embed garmin connect map~
- See FAQ to learn how to use the supported short codes.