RoboWoo extends WooCommerce’s payment capabilities with the addition of a RoboCassa gateway. The plugin supports Robochecks – innovations that ensure compliance with Law 54-FZ on electronic checks.
In addition to the main work with Robokassa, the plugin allows you to:
- Choose styles of checkout and cancel buttons
- Work in test mode (without real payment) of Robokassa
- Choose an algorithm for generating the signature hash
- Enable / disable the transfer of information about the composition of the order, taxes and taxation to Robokassa (54-FZ)
- Enable / disable the transmission of information about the cost of delivery to Robokassa
- Choose a taxation system for transferring to Robokassa, if necessary
- Select the size of the VAT rate for goods in the order, if necessary
- Choose a payment method: full payment, 100% advance payment, advance payment, credit, etc.
- Select the subject of the calculation: goods, excisable goods, services, work, agency fees, etc.
- Generate a second (final) receipt for goods that were issued on a prepayment or advance payment (test mode).
- Unpack the archive and copy the “robowoo” folder to the “/ wp-content / plugins /” directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin from the WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu.
- The plugin is managed through the WooCommerce payment settings (WooCommerce – Settings – Payments – Robobox)
Setting up payments consists of two stages.
- Configuring Robokassa
The following parameters must be specified in the technical settings of the store in Robokassa:
- Result URL: http: // [store address] /? Wc-api = wc_robokassa & robokassa = result
- Success URL: http: // [store address] /? Wc-api = wc_robokassa & robokassa = success
- Fail URL: http: // [store address] /? Wc-api = wc_robokassa & robokassa = fail
Select a method for sending data everywhere: POST
- Plugin setup
In the plugin settings (WooCommerce – Settings – Payments – Robokassa) enter:
- Store ID from the technical settings of the Robokassa store
- Password # 1, Password # 2 from the technical settings of the Robokassa store
- Algorithm for calculating the hash from the technical settings of the Robokassa store
If you have Cloud solution, Cash solution or Robocheck solution in Robobox, then you need to transfer information about the composition of the order and VAT on goods:
- Check the box “Submit shopping cart information”
- Select VAT format for items in order
- Only if you have several types of taxation in Robokassa, check the box “Submit information about the taxation system” and select the taxation system
If the plugin is being tested, check the “Test mode” box and enter Password # 1, Password # 2, Hash calculation algorithm from the “Parameters of test payments” section of the technical settings of the Robokassa store.
Optionally, enter css classes that will style the checkout and checkout buttons.
If you want the plugin to keep a log of work with the client and Robokassa, check the box “Record all actions in the log”